As an ICF-certified Relationship Coach, UNICEF-recognised Expressive Art Therapist, and Cambridge-educated Trainer, I enable companies, groups and individuals to break patterns, eliminate unwanted behaviours, and foster a culture that enhances productivity and delivers tangible results.
Whether it’s one-on-one coaching or training large groups, my expertise allows me to equip my clients with the tools to understand their behaviour, thereby changing their relationship with themselves and those around them.
I have successfully conducted training programs for clients like Emirates NBD Bank, Dubai Customs, ENOC Dubai, NNPC, Gulfdruf, Accenture, etc. And in the process, have developed close associations with renowned corporate clients, learning organisations, education institutes and CSR project heads of MNCs.
- Training and Facilitating
- Developing Leadership Programs
- Building Culture
- Relationship Coaching
- Enhancing Creativity & Innovation
- Team Building
- Teaching Effective Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Business Etiquette
- Stress and Time Management
- Performance Management
- Inspirational and Motivational Speaking
- Expressive Art Therapy
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Relationship Coaching (ICF Certification)
- Certified Creative Movement and Dance Therapist (CID, UNESCO, Switzerland)
- Cambridge International Diploma For Teachers and Trainers (Cambridge Certification for Trainers)
- Certification in International Business Etiquette and Communication (Sabira Merchant)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (TUV SUD)
- PGD in Human Resource Development (NMIMS Mumbai)