HANY SHAKER HASHEM
GM for Petroleum Projects Evaluation
Education and Qualifications:
- Master of Science
“Economic Analysis of the Petroleum Agreements
in the Egyptian Petroleum Sector”
(Cairo University) 2019.
- Natural Gas Engineering diploma
(Cairo University) 2014.
- Petroleum Economics School 2005.
- Industrial Economics Diploma 2003.
- Petroleum Engineering BSC 1999.
- SPE Speaker in Petroleum Economics Field.
General Manager for Feasibility studies & Projects Evaluation Department at Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC).
- Member of the Development Committee that negotiate with foreign partners about the development contracts of oil and gas fields.
- Member of the agreements renewal and extension Committee
- Member of the Gas Pricing Committee that negotiate about oil and gas pricing proposals.
- Member in investment attraction team “Egypt Ministry of Petroleum “
- Member of the Improving Brownfield Performance Committee
I have 10 years of experience as instructor and I’ve conducted the following courses several times:
|· Downstream Petroleum Economics (ENH/ Maputo- Mozambique 2019)
· Petroleum Economics & Investment Decision Making (NNOC/Dubai 2019)
· Petroleum Economics & Economics of Petroleum Agreements (MTC 2019)
· Petroleum Economics for Petroleum Engineers (Bp-Gupco 2018)
· Petroleum Investment Management (OGS 2018)
· Oil and Gas Fields Development Plans – Cairo University (MSRC 2017)
· Project Investment Decision Making at (MSRC) and (OGS 2016)
· Petroleum Refinery Planning and Economics (OGS 2015)
· Economics terms in production sharing agreements (OGS 2014)
· Introduction to contracts of minerals exploration and exploitation at The
Egyptian Mineral Resources Authority (EMRA 2013)
· Feasibility studies & Projects Evaluation (OGS 2013)
· International Petroleum Agreements (OGS 2010)
- Participated in the technical and economic evaluation to the EGPC International Oil and Gas Bid Rounds 2013, 2017 & 2019.
- Participated in establishing a new economic model (Gross Split) with Wood Mackenzie team and Egyptian Ministry of Petroleum.
- Conducting the economic evaluation for LOSAL (EOR project) with Bp team.
- Setting up PSA model for Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation with Schlumberger Peep consultant.
- Built service agreement model for Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation.
- Built service agreement model based on (R–factor) for Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation.
- Participated as an Economic Analyst with RWE DEA team in replacing artificial lift system from gas lift to ESP in Ras Budran field.
Last 10 years I participated in preparing the development plans and performing economic evaluation for the following projects:
- Zohr gas pricing (Eni)
- Lo Sal (EOR) project
- Ras Budran and Zeit bay Agreements Merge and Extension (RWE DEA)
- Feasibility Study for the Egyptian Bahraini Gas Derivatives Plant.
- Sharing in two of the Iraqi concession with Kuwait Energy.
- Extension and Amendment to South Ghara Marine agreement (bp).
- Extension to West El Razzak,Belayim Marine, land agreement (Ieoc)
- Hydra Development plan (Apache).
- West Kalabsha Development plan (Apache).
- North West October Acquisition proposal (Arabian Oil Co.)
- Abu Qir gas pricing proposal (Edison).
- Issran Heavy Oil Development Plan (Scimitar).
- West Sitra Development plan (Shell).
- East Ras Qattara Development plan ( Sipetrol ).
- Extension and Amendment to Shushan agreement (Apache).
- Extension and Amendment to Bed-3 agreement (Shell).